ODYSEUS analogue phone system - PABX - PBX Products
: Analog Door Phones
The ODYSEUS analogue phone system is a compact private automatic branch exchange - PABX - designed for connection of 1 analog trunk/external line and 4 analog extensions (internal lines) with possibility of automatic FAX/MODEM switch and CLIP function. The PBX is in a plastic box with an external mains adapter. An interface of the external line is the same as of extensions - US connectors RJ 11.
Brief list of features:
- One analog trunk/external line.
- Four analog extensions with pulse or tone dialling (might be combined variously).
- During power outage the functionality of the first extension is maintained.
- It is possible to make one external and one internal connection - Internal connection is of course free charge.
- No possibility of undesired monitoring of internal and external calls.
- The different type of ringing for internal, external and even door intercom calling.
- Ringing from external line is possible to delayed variously.
- Adjustable lenght of FLASH (100 - 600 ms).
- Transfering of call with waiting for connection.
- Transfering of call with time supervision.
- Back inquiry-it is possible to make consultation to other extension during connection.
- Possibility of direct access to external line.
- Prohibited numbers – restriction of extension to call unrequested numbers.
- Adjustable FAX and MODEM switch - pasive and active.
- Possibility to set features for each extension individually.
- Reservation of set features in EEPROM memory.
- PBX transmits CLIP to extensions (number of calling party).
- Speed of modem transmission is unrestricted by PBX.
- Protection against overvoltage in telecommunication network.
- ODYSEUS manual
- Demo Video: ODYSEUS as a simple phone system
- Product images on facebook