GSM Key - caller ID and SMS remote control switchProducts
: GSM and analog switches
- Remote Control by GSM (CLIP / Caller ID or SMS based remote control switching)
By using your mobile phone via CLIP or SMS text messages you can:
- Open and close garage door and gates
- Switch on/off heating, pumps for a defined time period
- Be infomed on status of your alarm
- Monitor arrival and departure of visitors
- Use one remote control only (your mobile phone) for any number of access points
- Power supply from distribution net 12V or alternatively from the main power supply (12V adapter). Also there can be used a backup battery 12V with a charging adapter.
- 2 inputs for switching contacts (alarm output, sensors etc.) (5V)
- When there is a short circuit at input preprogrammed, SMS text message is sent to a preprogrammed number (for each input you can store a unique text SMS and also a predefined destination number)
- When there is a short circuit at input, the GSM Key is ringing progressively up to 8 preprogrammed numbers (ALARM1 to ALARM8)
- 2 galvanically separated switching contacts 230V/ 5A
- 1 switching contact control by ringing only from an authorised number (contact closed for a preprogrammed specific time )
- The size of authorised numbers is limited only by SIM card capacity (250). The numbers can be saved under different names
- Both outputs are controlled by SMS from authorised numbers at 2nd level (ALARM). It is possible to control closing remotely, you can make a disconnection or closing for a defined time of 1-99 minutes
- Settings of all parametres (authorised numbers, unit time, competence etc.) as well as the complete control of the unit (for example: remote dialling of different number which is different from the preprogrammed one) by SMS text message from authorised numbers at 3rd level (ADMIN)
- Checking credit level. Resending mobile operator´s SMS text messages to a predefined GSM number.
- Settings of all parametres via PC through RS 232 port. All parametres can be programmed directly on SIM by a mobile phone or remotely by SMS
- System interface for optional devices
- More info? Please write us.