GDI Bell intercom
The Alphatech GDI Bell intercom is a hands-free GSM phone with pre-programmed phone numbers.
Phone numbers can be dialed by pressing the call buttons.
The GDI Bell door entry is used for incoming and outgoing calls, incoming calls can be accepted based on the white list stored on the SIM card. Relay switching contacts can be controlled remotely by ringing (GSM key function, i.e. ringing/calling to the SIM card number of the GDI Bell door entry phone, only calls from whitelisted numbers are accepted).
If required, incoming calls can be accepted from any GSM number as well.
The relay contacts can be controlled remotely during an active call by dialing a DTMF code.
The relay can be switched ON/OFF remotely by SMS text message. There is also one programmable input for text message alerting (alarm alerts) and monitoring of sliding gate status.
- GSM Door Entry Phone Station - GSM doorphone
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor installations
- Impregnation rate IP54 (with rain hood)
- No wires, just insert a SIM card inside and connect a power supply
- Easy to use, easy to install
- 1 or 2 call buttons
- Each call button can dial up to 7 phone numbers
- Remote control and programming by SMS text messages
- Remote triggering of relay contact by a call ring - free of charge GSM key function
- Optional Li-Ion ACCU battery inside - up to 30hrs. of operation without power supply
- 2 inputs for closing contacts, for example, alarm output, sensors output
- 2 switchable relay contacts
- Programming via PC, via SMS text messages, cell phone (SIM card programming)
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz GSM module inside for worldwide use
- 222001 GDI Bell 01 with one call button
- 222002 GDI Bell 02 with two call buttons
- 222003 ACCU for up to 30hrs. operation
- 222004 PC programming cable
- 220301 Surface mounted rain hood
The GDI Bell intercom can store up to 250 numbers (SIM card dependent), with up to 7 numbers per user.
The GDI Bell door phone is used for incoming and outgoing calls, incoming calls can be accepted based on the list stored on the SIM card.
If required, incoming calls can be accepted from any GSM number.
Relay contacts can be controlled remotely by ringing in (calling/ringing to the SIM card number of the GDI Bell intercom, only rings from listed numbers are accepted to control the relay).
The relay contacts can be also controlled remotely during an active call by dialing a DTMF code. If required, calls from unknown numbers are ignored.
The relay can be switched ON/OFF remotely via SMS. There is also a programmable input for SMS alerts (alarm alerts) and monitoring of sliding gate status.
GSM numbers stored on the SIM card can have limited access to the restricted area based on day, time, calendar period (MON-FRI only), or e.g. number of pre-paid accesses.