Line Switch DIN - PSTN line relay
The "Line Switch DIN" device contains 4 relays whose switching contacts are remotely controlled via a telephone line by means of tone dialing.
- Relay control can be password protected
- Relay status can be checked acoustically
- PSTN line - land line relay
- 4 power relays 230V / 10A
- Each relay can be controlled remotely via a telephone line using tone dialing from a standard telephone set
- Each switch has a separate switching contact
- The device is powered from the 230V / 50Hz network
- A 9-12V backup battery can be connected via the JACK 3.5 (Backup Battery) output connector
- Dimensions: 90x53x159mm
- DIN rail version (9M)
If it is backed up by a battery and is to be charged by this device, we connect a jumper (Charge) - the voltage of the battery in the charged state should not exceed 12.5V (8 NiCd / NiMh cells recommended). The connected jumper (Relay Backup) provides power to the relay in the event of a mains failure (ie the contacts remain closed even in the event of a failure). Charging is performed with a current of 50mA for a 12V battery. At this current, it is a long-term permanent charging, where NiCd / NiMh is not distinguished, or a gel Pb accumulator of smaller capacity can be used, backup within 3 hours is considered. including switches, then meet a capacity of around 1Ah. For longer times, it is necessary to use a larger capacity battery with self-charging.